FEATURES OF THE GURMUKHI KEYBOARD
The Gurmukhi Keyboard has the following features:
- First-ever Gurmukhi keyboard based on the Gurmukhi/Punjabi Unicode Character set.
- Works with any Gurmukhi/Punjabi Unicode font such as Raavi, AnmolUni, etc.
- Designed for Windows XP and later versions including Windows 7 and Vista.
- USB and PS/2 Ports available.
- Multilingual - switch between Gurmukhi and English with a simple keystroke (Alt+Shift).
- Key mapping based on the GHISS Gurmukhi Keyboard Layout developed by Guru Harkrishan Institute of Sikh Studies (GHISS), Maryland, USA (www.ghiss.org).
- Main purpose of this Gurmukhi Keyboard is to support and encourage the use of the Punjabi language using Unicode Gurmukhi.